How are our BRNT candles made?
We take the time to perfect and craft all our original and totally unique and beautiful blends. All of our candles are made from a high-end sustainable rapeseed and coconut wax that is uniquely made in Scotland, UK.
Our wax has excellent credentials regarding sustainability. Most of the coconut used in our wax comes from small holder farmers in the Philippines or Indonesia (approximately one third of Filipino farmers and their families make their living from coconut production). There is no forest removal in order to plant new coconut trees and all farming contracts are closely monitored in that regards. Furthermore, our supplier is pioneering a programme to train more farmers on sustainable coconut agricultural practices.
Each and everyone of our BRNT candles are handmade in London, England. We test our candles for the optimum scent throw to ensure that we don't overpower, but use the right amount of essential oils to yield the perfect balance.
What shipping method do you use?
Free standard UK delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class or DPD) will be applied to all orders over £50. Please note that your basket contents must amount to £50 in value once a discount code has been applied to quality for free UK delivery.
No discount code is required to activate free delivery but please note this offer is restricted to private customers and cannot be applied to any wholesale orders.
We ship UK orders within 1-3 working days after an order is placed. All standard deliveries will be sent can usually be expected within 2-4 business days. All Express deliveries will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class and can usually be expected within 1-2 working days. Price is determined at checkout.
You will receive a despatch confirmation email once your order leaves us. If you need your candles urgently please get in touch prior to ordering and we'll do our best to accommodate.
|Express Shipping (under £50)||£7.50|
Express Shipping (over £50)
Promotional codes may be issued from time to time. They can be applied to all private orders, regardless of value.
Exclusions may apply to some promotions. We regret that discount codes cannot be applied to subscription boxes.
How long will it take for my BRNT candles parcel to arrive?
We ship UK orders within 1-3 working days after an order is placed. All standard deliveries will be sent Royal Mail 2nd Class and can usually be expected within 2-4 business days. All Express deliveries will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class and can usually be expected within 1-2 working days.
Which payment options do you accept?
We accept the following; AMEX, Mastercard, VISA, PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay, and Shop pay.
Do you ship to my country?
At present we only ship our products within the UK.
How do I learn how to care for my candle?
Please read the below safety instructions before using your BRNT candle. All candle brands vary so it's important to familiarise yourself with how to use your candles properly.
- Trim the candlewick down to 1/2 cm each time before burning. This will avoid uneven burning, sooting and any wick mushroom from falling into the wax.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, make sure it is fully extinguished before leaving it unattended.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your candle is placed on a stable and heat-resistant safe surface.
- Keep the wax pool clear of all wick trimmings and debris.
- Keep well away from flammable items.
- Ensure the candle is burnt for a minimum of 2 hours for the first burn, this will ensure an even wax pool forms and prevent tunnelling.
- Only keep a candle burning for 4 hours max, the longer the candle burns for - the hotter the wax becomes and the faster your candle will burn.
- Keep burning candles away from draughts or air flows.
- Do not burn the candle right to the bottom, extinguish at around 1 - 2cm.
- If a candle is smoking or flickering, extinguish it, let it cool then trim the wick and relight.
- Never extinguish a burning candle with water.
How long do the candles burn for?
The burn time on our candles vary due to oils being used, the size of the jar, and the type of wick. This being said, our 20cl candles typically have a burn time between 35-40 hours.
Do you offer wholesale?
If you would like to work with BRNT candles for wholesale purposes, please get in touch by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer exchanges or returns on BRNT candles products?
Yes. We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please read more at www.brntcandles.com/policies/refund-policy