Please read the below safety instructions before using your BRNT candle. All candle brands vary so it's important to familiarise yourself with how to care for your candles properly.
- Trim the candlewick down to 1/2 cm each time before burning. This will avoid uneven burning, excessive flickering, sooting and any wick mushroom from falling into the wax.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, make sure it is fully extinguished before leaving it unattended.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your candle is placed on a stable and heat-resistant safe surface.
- Keep the wax pool clear of all wick trimmings and debris.
- Keep well away from flammable items.
- Ensure the candle is burnt for a minimum of 2 hours for the first burn, this will ensure an even wax pool forms and prevent tunnelling.
- Only keep a candle burning for 4 hours max, the longer the candle burns for - the hotter the wax becomes and the faster your candle will burn.
- Keep burning candles away from draughts or air flows.
- Do not burn the candle right to the bottom, extinguish at around 1 - 2cm.
- If a candle is smoking or flickering, extinguish it, let it cool then trim the wick and relight.
- Never extinguish a burning candle with water.
Thank you for taking the time to read these - may you now enjoy your BRNT candle!